Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I AM NOT A CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST

Hello all. 

I had another article ready to run, all happy and fluffy about a lovely topic, but for the next 48 hours, I need to run the following piece:


I AM NOT A CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST
I AM NOT A CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST
I AM NOT A CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST
I AM NOT A CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST

In an article in today's KC Star, the reporter has me quoted as saying I'm a clinical psychologist, which I NEVER did, have, or will. 

I am a clinical SEXOLOGIST

I have said it a million times. 

It's all over my website.

It's in every article I've ever written or written about me.

And the KC Star will be printing something to that effect ASAP, I'm sure of it. 

I want to take this opportunity to apologize to the APA, and AASECT for the KC Star's oversight. I never claim to be what I'm not.