Thursday, February 7, 2008

After a lovely night at the citidel...

So, last night we went on a field trip to the Citidel...a BDSM club (kids, ask your parents about this one!) to learn about, well, all sorts of things.

anyone take chemistry? Good. This was a lab course. Participation strongly suggested.

So, being the overachievier that I am...I participated in many, many events.

There was water play (sybaris).
There was flogging.
There was needle play.
I saw several people play with lighting their backs on fire.
Cupping too!
I saw several types of suspension techniques.
People played with a violet wand(electricity)
And, of course, wax.

Now, the wax was a gimme, but I'll tell you this.

I tried at least 3 other items.

Any guesses??

I LOVE my coursework!

Ps. Tonight I took a yoga class instead of going to the tranny strip club. Even I need a break!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile