Sunday, June 10, 2007

Not-so-happy tingles....

I was at a lovely little party earlier this evening, and I was posed the following question...

Q: When my boyfriend fingers me, my limbs feel like they're sleeping! Not what I'm looking for. What's the deal??

A: Ummmmmm, loosen the harness??
Real A: There could be a couple culprits involved in this interesting issue. take heart! You are not alone! could be the blood drainage and swelling of the labia and clitoris during arousal. Could be the birth control you're on (though that would be a regular problem, not just during fingering). most likely, you need to just loosen up.

Huh?

When you're doing something that feels good, you start to build to orgasm. As you build, you tense. When you masturbate, you're able to get to orgasm faster. If there's a lover involved, it can take a while. You tense, and hold. All that muscle tension makes blood circulation a little harder. So whatever you tense, looses blood. Lips, arms, legs, hiney. they can all be affected. So breathe, relax, and enjoy!